The Thames at Kingston
An avenue of trees - Albany Park Road looking north
All Saints Church
Old Town Hall on Market Place
Kingston Bridge is a masonry arched bridge built in 1828. It was widened on the south side in 1914. The 1914 bridge is separated from the 1828 bridge by a small gap which can only be seen from the river. The façade of the 1914 bridge is a replica of the 1828 original using similar Portland stone in five elliptical arches.
'Out Of Order' by David Mach - 12 kiosks leaning against each other in a domino effect.
It was commissioned by the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and unveiled on the 19th December 1989. It stands in Old London Road near the junction with Clarence Road